startups and small businesses
solve technology and financial challenges
with strategic advice and operational projects
We provide fractional COO, CTO and CFO services by:
- helping teams define and execute projects
- acting as an embedded member of the team for longer-term strategic projects
- assess the current technology and business strategies and recommend areas for optimization
How we can help you
Business (COO) Advisory
- Business process design
- QuickBooks setup and accounting process design
- Design and build financial reports, KPI’s
- Help firms undergo digital transformations
- Salesforce setup, design, reporting, and dashboards
- Create SEC compliant policies and procedures
Technology (CTO) Advisory
- IT, network and systems best practices audit
- Network and security design and build-out
- Cloud services setup and admin (AWS, Office 365, etc.)
- Server systems design and build-out
- Disaster recovery design and policies
- Legal formation (C-Corp, etc.)
- Accounting and tax setup
- HR payroll and benefits setup
- Advising Founders on critical business startup items
- Help Founders get from Day 0 to Seed
Cybersecurity Audit & Design
- Security best practices audit
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Custom software development
- Mobile app development
- Amazon/Microsoft Azure cloud setup and management
- Home automation setup
- Custom technology needs
- Discrete and confidential technology services
Acting as your outsourced COO / CTO, we are your advocate when working with your other service providers. Similar to the wealth management space, we uphold a “fiduciary” duty to our clients when defining strategy or managing vendors.
We take the time to sit with clients and understand their unique needs and challenges before formulating a plan. We are “open architecture” so we work with a variety of IT / SW / HW companies to best meet our clients’ needs, without any lock-in.
We have long served ultra-high net worth families, their family offices, and wealth management firms and understand their unique needs around privacy, confidentiality, compliance, and white glove service. We specialize in providing highly personalized service to these families, executives, and RIA’s.
As angel investors, our other major focus area is start-ups. We have worked with various startups and enjoy helping them launch and become successful.
"Amazing Service and Quality Work!"
Meet Our Leadership
Our founder and principal consultant has worked in various industries with startup and high growth companies over the past 20 years. He has a deep background in technology systems design and security, finance and accounting, SEC compliance, and team building with strategic leadership.
Most recently he was CEO of a IoT/IIoT software engineering company with nearly 175 employees worldwide.
Prior to that, 5 years as a Partner/COO/CCO for an Investment/Financial Advisory firm with $1B in AUM working with high net worth clients and overseeing 5 investment funds for investor relations, audit, tax, and accounting.
Prior to that, he was VP of Technology and technical architect for 130+ year old ultra-high net worth family and wealth management company in NYC, and part of the founding team for a FinTech spin-off that created a portfolio accounting system.
In 1999, he was part of startup team at an EdTech dot-com startup that over the following 3 years acquired 9 companies and grew to over 400 employees nationwide, and is an ongoing success today.
He received his B.S. in Computer Systems Engineering from Boston University, and his MBA from Cornell University.